Sunday, December 29, 2013

Who dat gon beat dem Saints?

Apparently no one today! PHEW!... When one is in New Orleans at the same time as a Saints home game all you can pray is they win.. these fans are serious hardcore.... thank goodness we leave the day before Sugar Bowl.... after 13 years I STILL don't understand American Football rules, but now I find out there are professional teams and college teams and they both have different names and events!!!! I am a dinosaur! But not that much of one apparently.. tonight a 20-something young man (obviously under the influence) came up to me in front of Jeff and twerked at me!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Note to any male readers out there......... this might work on some level for you if a woman does it to you... as a woman well old enough to be his mother all I wanted to do was clip his ear, and tell him he didn't have to flaunt his ass to prove he was one. But then I remembered.. be nice Elizabeth... you were 20 once too.
Man I love this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment